Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bethune Beach of Yore

If you remember weekends and major holidays at Bethune-Volusia please tell me your memories. I would also love to have pictures. This is such a great place that needs to have a book written about its advent and its present status in Volusia County. For a few years, I have been pondering doing this project, but I knew it would involve a lot of digging and leg-work. Now that I have released Julian from the writing nest, I am up to the challenge. However, I really do solicit help of others. It would be fantastic to have a lot of primary source materials. Write me here at the blog or on Facebook or email: lanoche_1@msn.com. This is a story that is begging to be written. Help me do it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about your new venture. can't wait to read it. I want to see bethune Beach also.

    ReplyDelete